Wednesday 14 November 2012

Hauntings Ghosts And Other Lurgy Knocking Around


Lots going on really.  I just love the TV series entitled 'The Haunted Collector', after devouring all the 'Paranormal Witness' series.  I've also recently watched all the 'Sea of Souls' entire series as well as doing the same with 'Afterlife', then I've tucked in to 'School Spirits'. I've never had enough of the paranormal - it is NORMAL to me.

I remember when I was seven years old, being allowed to stay up and watch a TV show which included table rapping. and loving it.  I've also enjoyed the 'Bedlam' series, earlier this year. I haven't really been able to get in to 'Ghost Adventures', though. I actually like watching one paranormal programme after another, in fact, my entire household does.

My home is full of paranormal activity and spirits and do you know, I'd miss them all if they left, even the ones that play up.  Talking of this though, I do sail pretty close to the wind. I cleansed some tarot and cards a few months ago and after this they were useless.

I think a bit of psychic dirt adds a lot of balance, because life is not clean it is muddy and muddy cards work better for life issues than pristine clean ones. You may notice that a lot of tarot and oracle cards are printed in China and may well have the feel and presence of these workers on them too. 

You may notice on this blog I keep mentioning a house, now a ruin called 'Milner Field' before you yawn and run off at my apparent obsession, this was the result of a number of dreams I had back in 2011, which resulted in me finding a number of long lost cousins, all connected in some way or another to Milner Field, Saltaire and another missing mansion from Baildon, West Yorkshire, called The Knoll.

It was all very weird because a relative of mine had been a former director of Lister's Mill (Manningham Mills) and here was all this Salts of Saltaire stuff and directors of Salts getting popped off by living at Milner Field house.  I used to post on Saltaire forums, but it was always the chosen few who were let in to the inner circle and only a few stuffy stalwarts who were allowed to 'own' Milner Field and Saltaire history, using Denys Salt, a chap who lives in Austria as a puppet figure head for their books, plays writings et al.

Saltaire visitors oohed and ahhed at the genteel boringisms of such learn-nerd blokes, spouting off in deferential worship of them old fashion'd rich 'uns whilst we get 'A Penny For Going' (to the loo?).

Anyways there was a lot of carrying on at old Milner Field.  A close friend went up as 'official photographer' and was shown all the secret hidden places of the area by a strange man he met who was riding a horse.  Se mann rideo - in Saxon English.

Mr Gates has obviously been playing up and my sincere warning (not personal just advice to anyone messing with Milner Field) is - watch out for former Salts Mill MD Mr Ernest Gates, he hasn't gone away and he is out to lure the unsuspecting in.

Mr Gates, landed gentry from Old Buckenham Hall in Norfolk, lived briefly at Milner Field house until he got an accidental foot injury, went in to a private clinic in Eldon Place, Bradford in the mid 20's and died soon after.  His gardener met with a similar accident whilst working for the Whiteheads of Baildon when he put his foot through a potting shed floor..

I picked Mr Gates up last year via the pendulum originally.  When I started writing the Milner Field book my foot stated itching whilst looking at old photos of the house and I'm now limping around with a foot and toe problem so now I'm sending it back.  Maybe I trod on the tail of a tiger and maybe I didn't.

But there is nothing better than that bump of tiger tail under foot, its soooo good, really, - of course. I've not seen Mr Richard Lee Van Den Daele limping yet,(as he also co wrote a book on Milner Field), given that he lives near me.  Time will tell...

Now I'm going to 'baaaa' a bit as my sheep spirit guide comes to the fore.  I got an email once from a person signing themselves LVX, of course they really meant 'light' as LUX means light in Latin - but he thought I didn't know that.  Well we did Nuffield Latin at Bradford Girls' Grammar School with a teacher called Miss Guest who's mum or grandmama had been a suffragette, so not totally stupido, old man, though I do try... It can be fun sometimes you know. Or, they could have been naming themselves LVX after Lord Hadit, the Thelemic version of Lord Horus, but whatever, they thought they were pretty on dit or high ton as Lord Byron would say.